Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bayou Blaster

Ok, I read many good things about this blend. Supposed to be super strong. So, of course I was happy when I received it as a sample.

Does it work? Is it strong?

Well, first I opened the bag. Ouch, man, what the hell? It smells like that gator on the front just had it's nails done. My senses could be off and it could be a mint that's in it but it smells of nail polish remover. The herbs are completely dry, even crumbly to an extent, so you wouldn't think it was from acetone. It would have evaporated. But what smells are left from nail polish remover that isn't 100% acetone? I dunno, hopefully not what I'm smelling.

Against good judgment, I decide to burn some. Only a small amount. Hmm, definitely more minty now. Well, it does work and it is up there in strength. The material itself actually looks appealing and it works quite well but that smell. I can't get passed it. There is too many other options to use something that doesn't fully do it for you.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder why yours smelled so funky. I've tried 2 pouches of Bayou Blaster, the Rum flavored and Whiskey flavored, and both are very nice smelling, no acetone smell, and a little moist, like pipe tobacco. 3 or 4 hits does it for me with Bayou Blaster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to smoke this until the shit become illegal, I buy online. But from what ive tryed, K2, Kush Herbal, spice and ive been smoking for 4 months, sometime it is really good buzz for 3-4 Hits, or more. I wouldnt hit a joint of it because i would be scared of the heart rate , and stuff.It does one thing but get you that feeling like your stoned for about a good 20 mins. But the first 10 mins is unlike weed, its way better. But i think this and summit are the strongest availble, but also depends on how much jw-18 is in the blend as recently this year i notice the regular kush i get is not getting sprayed,(so basicly get ripped off smoking nothing not getting high) that nor is it getting me high longer that 5 mins. So i switched to the Bayou Blaster quickly....

    ReplyDelete
  3. range Cush is a herbal incense which produces a high that mimics the effects of marijuana is gaining popularity as a recreational drug.we found a few of these so called herbal potpourri blends white widow,orange crush,wicked x, are being produced by valley companies such as sky hi blends, and all these incense blends are is legal pot!!!we caught up with a few young adults coming out of a valley smoke shop called flying high in mesa and we asked them about these products and this is what they said!! "orange cush is one of the best we found" its soooo close to the real thing we cant even tell it apart except for the taste!! Also a blends called 'white widow is pretty popular amongst valley youth!! So if you are on probation and you enjoy puffing i would say check out herbal potpourri from skyhiblends and you wont be able to tell them apart!!This incense is strong ass shit and all you really need is a few hits and you are ripped!! At least with the sky hi blends stuff!!! so check out hi-life herbs/skyhiblends.com

    ReplyDelete